401GO is a young fintech start-up experiencing rapid growth. We’ve brought company retirement plans into the 21st century. By automating all of the government compliance, regulation, and retirement plan design we save small businesses thousands of dollars and countless hours each year managing their 401(k) plan.
As a senior software engineer you will be working on a wide range of new features. You will work with both front-end and back-end junior developers and will see each of your projects through from start to finish. You will meet regularly with the founders of the company to discuss company vision and options to make our software and automation match the company vision. New ideas are always welcome! You will be able to exercise significant creative freedom in completing your projects.
If you are self motivated, love automation, and like creating clever solutions, this is the job for you.
- 5+ years of experience in Python
- Strong knowledge of Django or another Python web platform
- MySQL, database design, BCNF
- Experience working on a fast paced team
- Knowledge of implementing and integrating web APIs (SOAP, REST, etc)
- An awesome 401(k)
- Employee pool of company stock
- Flexible work environment – work from wherever you are at your best
- Health insurance
- Fully stocked kitchen (for when you are working from the office)
- Flexible work hours
- Lots of PTO
- Unlimited growth potential