The Newsweek 2022 list of most loved companies illustrates what is truly important to today’s employees. The companies that are rated highest are those that have evolved to meet the needs of their workforce.
The days of wooing new hires with ping pong and snacks are past. Some of top priorities for employees include hybrid working environments, career development, and a feeling of contributing to a worthwhile cause.
Some of this year’s top rated employers include:
- Dell, who prioritized employee development and internal hiring
- SAP, who offers month-long sabbaticals to use skills in developing communities
- Avande, who focuses on family health, and offers reimbursement for some family-related needs
- Marriott, who refers to mistakes as development opportunities
- Hilton, who offers destination workplaces and attractive performance rewards